Saying hello
Hi, I am brand new to this forum as well as Kratom. I have a small organic shop in a little town and am looking for any information I can get on this product. I have read numerous testimonies on the benefits of this and believe that it is a perfect fit for my shop. I just want to be able to give my customers informed knowledge on anything that I offer to them. I don't know much about this and believe that I was led here to learn as much as I can.  Thank you so much for this space and welcoming me. Blessings  :heart:
@'Patty Johnson': > Hi, I am brand new to this forum as well as Kratom. I have a small organic shop in a little town and am looking for any information I can get on this product. I have read numerous testimonies on the benefits of this and believe that it is a perfect fit for my shop. I just want to be able to give my customers informed knowledge on anything that I offer to them. I don't know much about this and believe that I was led here to learn as much as I can.  > > Thank you so much for this space and welcoming me. > > Blessings  :heart: Hello Patty & Welcome to the forum …  :welcomewave: it is a pleasure to meet you.  Please take a look-see at the forum & all of the information we have collected here. Do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have, ok?