Saying hello :)
Hey guys so im new to this forum and would like to start of by saying hello and a little about my story with kratom. So when i was 18 i started using kratom to help me with severe depression and ptsd from child abuse. a week later i was already seeing improvement to my overall mental health. i use to never come out my room and meet people and i didnt even have a job, to say the least my life was going in a downward spiral. when i started using kratom i got me a nice job, i got me the girl of my dreams ive been dating fort over 2 years now, i moved out and got me a place and im finally able to be happy and enjoy my life again. So i started studying this drug and all the benefits it can have and im a strong advocate to keep kratom legal so people who suffer can finally have a break from the bad. so i hope to meet you guys!
Great story doc….welcome to the forum!
Hello, I am glad that Kratom has helped you against depression. For me it is the same. Welcome here in the forum. Karl from Vienna :)
@'Dr.Mitragyna': > Hey guys so im new to this forum and would like to start of by saying hello and a little about my story with kratom. So when i was 18 i started using kratom to help me with severe depression and ptsd from child abuse. a week later i was already seeing improvement to my overall mental health. i use to never come out my room and meet people and i didnt even have a job, to say the least my life was going in a downward spiral. when i started using kratom i got me a nice job, i got me the girl of my dreams ive been dating fort over 2 years now, i moved out and got me a place and im finally able to be happy and enjoy my life again. So i started studying this drug and all the benefits it can have and im a strong advocate to keep kratom legal so people who suffer can finally have a break from the bad. so i hope to meet you guys! Hello & Welcome to the forum, Doc …  :welcomewave: It's a pleasure to meet you & to read your wonderful your story. Thank You for sharing it with us. Kratom has been a gift to so many, I guess you can say it honestly is, the gift that keeps on giving!
@'Dr.Mitragyna': > Hey guys so im new to this forum and would like to start of by saying hello and a little about my story with kratom. So when i was 18 i started using kratom to help me with severe depression and ptsd from child abuse. a week later i was already seeing improvement to my overall mental health. i use to never come out my room and meet people and i didnt even have a job, to say the least my life was going in a downward spiral. when i started using kratom i got me a nice job, i got me the girl of my dreams ive been dating fort over 2 years now, i moved out and got me a place and im finally able to be happy and enjoy my life again. So i started studying this drug and all the benefits it can have and im a strong advocate to keep kratom legal so people who suffer can finally have a break from the bad. so i hope to meet you guys! welcome brother. After reading your post theres one discrepancy i have within your post which is the term “drug”.  You stated: “So i started studying this drug” This is NOT a drug. Its a botanical, plant, herb, etc. the world is out to get us brother. Try catching yourself with wording on forums, text, even face to face conversations. All of us, especially ‘Itzatwist’ are trying so hard to separate kratom from drugs because its just not one.. Anyway, welcome again and like all of us, we love hearing the success stories. Glad you found the woman of your dreams and relief from depression. It truly is an amazing PLANT!! Lol  :P See ya around kid
rob83 your totally right man, ill be sure to clarify as medicine/ herb!
@'Rob83': > welcome brother. After reading your post theres one discrepancy i have within your post which is the term “drug”.  > You stated: “So i started studying this drug” > This is NOT a drug. Its a botanical, plant, herb, etc. the world is out to get us brother. Try catching yourself with wording on forums, text, even face to face conversations. All of us, especially ‘Itzatwist’ are trying so hard to separate kratom from drugs because its just not one.. > > Anyway, welcome again and like all of us, we love hearing the success stories. Glad you found the woman of your dreams and relief from depression. It truly is an amazing PLANT!! Lol  :P > > See ya around kid Thank You, Rob, I certainly did miss that one so I am really glad that you did not!!!  :blush: