Nausea
So I have only tried Kratom twice now. The first time I took 3 grams, and it really helped my back pain, but after about 30 minutes I felt pretty nauseous and that lasted about 45 minutes or so. The next day I took 2 grams and the same with the nausea. I am very pleased with the pain management, but I don't like the nausea part. Is there anything that I can do to help this? I was going to try 1 gram today, but I don't want to be nauseous at my shop.
Eat some food before hand. Maybe some Ginger chews…
Hi! I have had the same problem. How do you ingest it? When I take it, I mix with a small amount of warm water. Then I make sure to drink at least 6-8 oz of water immediately after and then wait a few minutes and pop in a couple saltines. The water dilutes the kratom inside and I think that helps. It has really seemed to help me. I have tried other things but hasn’t worked. The lowest dose that works is the better then taking a lot of course. Try taking the lowest possible to relieve the pain, and work up to what works, slowly each time. Try my method alone if betterbut not gone, try and combine with the above suggestion of eating a bite before, just not a huge meal, a small snack of sorts.
I notice that some strains aggravate my stomach more than others. Reds primarily, limiting the amount I am inclined to ingest. Kratom Powder is not really water soluble, so most folks in Indonesia make tea. The warm water seems to help ingestion, and absorption. I can take as much green vein as I like, no stomach issues at all. That being said, warm water, tea, juice even helps with absorption a ton. Like a key, Kratom fits into the door of your digestive system. Having kratom in your mouth, and in your stomach for prolonged periods of time, with a catylist like juice, provide absorption levels superior to IV exposure. Wrapping it up… you want kratom in your belly with something else. Water, juice, tea, and hydration help absorption tremendously. Food will slow the absorption but will prolong the presence of kratom in the gut.