Shipping 150 fresh USA kratom
kratom mod Grower staff

Shipping 150 fresh USA kratom leaf in the mail! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS!

This video has been a process in the making. We are a nursery based in the
United States. I get asked quite frequently if kratom leaf is safe and possible to ship via the mail. A part 2 is currently in the works and should be out in the next couple of weeks so keep a eye on our channel for the conclusion. In the mean time, make sure to ask good questions and link your friends.
What do you think will end up being the best way to ship fresh kratom leaf in the mail?

1. Each leaf has a individual paper towel in between each leaf.
2. A bundle of fresh leaves but wrapped in paper towels
3. A bundle of fresh leaves with a silica packet
4. Fresh Leaf with no paper towel with a silica packet
5. Fresh leaf by itself with no paper towels or silica packets.T

Try organic Fresh American Kratom Leaf here!

last edited by guywithtrees
kratom mod Grower

Ship 1 Kratom leaf per block of dry ice. Yeah, it's inefficient as heck, but soooo much fun to play with the dry ice. (Place in hot water with fan blowing across,fog parties, etc.)

kratom mod Grower staff

@peteypyro hahahhahhahahahhahahahahaha thats fucking hilarious. could you imagine. 

This post is deleted!
kratom mod Grower staff

@Paul-Kemp What do you think of todays video? 

KDG Private

I haven’t seen it yet. Just got here, trying to de-stress after doing my taxes today. I just saw your peahen - they can be noisy neighbors! I don’t recall that they’re noisy at all hours, like roosters 🐔 

kratom mod Flowers Grower

@Paul-Kemp Lol finished mine yesterday. Nothing like waiting til the last minute.

@guywithtrees the vid is great. Honestly the production quality and your delivery are very, very professional. 

kratom mod Grower staff

@pete2000 thanks man. I spent 2 weeks making it. Really put in the effort to put out the best product I could. 

@Paul-Kemp good timing. Aren't they do today? Definitely worth the time to relax. 

KDG Private

The video was well done. I’m more interested in comparing the effects of the leaves to see how the strength compares to some of the best grown in Indonesia or Thailand. Still, shipping is very important to preserve the freshness and visual appeal for consumers.

kratom mod Grower staff

@Paul-Kemp Thank you :) I agree with that and I'm not sure exactly how we'd go about that however that would be something I'd be interested in the results. 

This was more of a situational thing where I had to reship twice to one of our mods and I figured since I failed twice before what would be the best way to ensure there would be no issues going forward. Funny enough it turned out the third time I shipped every single option was perfectly fine. And there was no difference between the methods.

KDG Private

yeah, @pete2000 I hate to give them any time or money, but I also want to stay out of jail, so I did them beginning Monday and just finished a couple hours ago.  

KDG Private

@guywithtrees With Florida’s heat, it’s smart to learn what works best so you don’t have to re-ship. I would have thought the handful of leaves would arrive a soggy mess.

kratom mod Grower staff

@Paul-Kemp I go out of my way to make sure that never happens. It's actually the first time we've ever had an issue with fresh leaf. And it just so happened to be two reships in a row to the same person. 

And I've shipped thousands of leaves so it was really annoying. 

KDG Private

@@guywithtrees, I would love to have a banner to graphically identify my blog! I’ve been writing about what the world Economic Forum wants to do beyond Covid, so it may not be fun reading but it could definitely have major effects on our freedom to enjoy kratom.

I owe a big vendor an article or two, so I’m going to be tied up for a few days, but I’ll be checking in here and thinking about topics to share with the KWD.

kratom mod Grower staff

@Paul-Kemp shout-out your blog I'll try and come up with something. 

Also if you want to cross post that content I'm sure we could set you up with a group or you could just post it in the main feed. I'm sure that help you with SEO for your blog. 

KDG Private

I haven’t paid much mind to raising SEO values lately. But I d welcome more readers! The whole site needs a rewrite, I have outgrown some of what I wrote when I first started. If the KPCA passes, I may invest in a new , slicker site.

kratom mod Grower staff

@Paul-Kemp You want to really start building SEO now as it pays off in the future. It's like planting a tree. It takes time for the roots to take hold and to grow. And that's kind of what you're doing in creating these cross posts. You're stretching out your roots. It's why our sales websites cross post with the app so heavily. It's all to build more traffic and make the domain more valuable. But it takes years to get a strong site. 

KDG Private

I’ve found that kratom seems to help diabetics, but once it becomes legal, then I could use the site to sell product openly. I have about 23-30 percent world audience, but they seem mainly interested in energy drinks to counter the tiredness of diabetes. 

kratom mod Grower staff

@Paul-Kemp interesting I was really unaware of that. And I also didn't expect energy drinks to be used by diabetics I would think that would be bad for them. 

KDG Private

@@guywithtrees I have more confidence in this app than I do in the Googles and Twitter platforms, so I should try writing more here. Censorship is running amok!

kratom mod Grower staff

@Paul-Kemp 100%. Even if they allow you to post the content they'll still not show it to anyone so it's as if you didn't do it. That's what I've been trying to explain to these vendors lmao

KDG Private

@@guywithtrees Energy drinks are very bad for them! I thought I’d be doing them a favor by turning them on to one that is very low in sugar and scientifically formulated to give great energy, but they didn’t like the flavor. Duh! They just don’t realize how nasty diabetes will get long term. So, the kratom audience became my focus.

KDG Private

@@guywithtrees Thanks for confirming that! Shadow banning! I noticed my traffic numbers declined when I started talking about kratom