New User and Public Policy Advocate
Hi all - My name is John, I live in Albany, NY where I work as a public policy advocate currently in the mental health field.  Just looking to meet others, share experiences and lend my 25 years of experience in public policy to the cause.
:welcomewave: Welcome Tom….it sounds like you both have much to share and help with on the forum....advocacy is a  noble calling and I am sure you have much to contribute.....remember to login to see the whole forum and join the discussions or just relax.
@'John in Albany': > Hi all - My name is John, I live in Albany, NY where I work as a public policy advocate currently in the mental health field.  Just looking to meet others, share experiences and lend my 25 years of experience in public policy to the cause. Hello John, & Welcome to the forum   :welcomewave: It's a real pleasure to meet you & please be sure to watch both our "AKA Alerts" & "AKA Announcements" threads in the "Kratom Advocacy" section to stay up to date on all of our ongoing advocacy efforts. As you know, only too well, we are in high gear right now & can definitely use your expertise. Thank You for your kind offer of assistance with our very important cause, John.