Hey @humbles2390 welcome to th

Hey @humbles2390 welcome to the #kratomapp! How long have you been taking kratom? Are you a vendor by any chance? 

@guywithtrees I am not a vendor. I've been taking kratom 3-4x daily for almost 2 years

@humbles2390 nice! Do you have any favorite strains?

@humbles2390 Welcome to the most judgement free kratom zone. It's a great forum for vendors, growers,  and general Kratom enthusiasts worldwide. You're in good company here. Feel free to ask, and if we can, we'll answer. (Correct answers might cost more though. 😉)

@guywithtrees reds and greens mostly. I've discovered this site through a few different online forums. I've been buying online for about 7months and want a solid consistent vendor with the same qualities in their product. I've found some good ones recently, small batch vendors. Waiting on some orders to come in to try them

welcome @humbles2390 !

What sites did you see us pop up on?

@will I think doubleM somewhere. I'm new there too (about a week), also new to MeWe 

Haven't tried any vendors yet. I'll get my order from TFH (Texas Family Harvest) tomorrow so I'll be trying that. But they're membership only so I'm still looking for a good vendor with consistency 

@humbles2390 lmao must have been from my posts. I posted our newest video on there from our American Kratom nursery. 

Never heard of Texas Tree Harvest. They must be another pop up vendor.  Please let us know if they are any good. 

last edited by guywithtrees

@humbles2390 yes I take fresh leaf from my nursery daily. https://www.kratomleaf.us/prod...

Red vein would prob be my favorite. It really helps on bad days. 

last edited by guywithtrees

@guywithtrees so are you looking for vendors to supply too? Curious as to why you asked if I was a vendor.

I'm definitely intriqued by all of your videos and info. I'm curious, how do you dry your leaf? String dried? I know probably some outside and others inside. do you oversee all of the steps from tree to table (so to speak)?

@humbles2390 The reason I asked if you were a vendor is because we want to encourage vendor discussion on the app. As well we have built many tools that no other social media offers as well we can provide services for them to help expand their brands. For context I am one of the owners of this app. 

We batch dry our leaf in paper bags and air dry them. And yes I handle all operations of the nursery and I am the one packaging and shipping orders as well. 

welcome @humbles2390! I used to spend some time over at double m, was a great place for vendor reviews. Let us know how you like TFH. My last order with Chris was when he opened for Thanksgiving. 

@guywithtrees well that's pretty cool. I see some vendors I've recently become familiar with on here. 

And wow! I haven't heard of many vendors that are that up close and personal with they're product and actually have the proof to back it up. Like literally you're the second one. The ONLY other I've heard of is TFH. They're not a pop up either they're totally legit u can check out some of their stuff on YouTube as well. I'll definitely give you a shot here soon! Maybe tomorrow I'll place an order lol

Do u throw in samples at all? In case I'm torn between a few and want a little to try for next time

@pete2000 I will for sure let you know. I'm pretty stoked! It's my first time and what I love the most and I haven't even tried it yet, is that they seem to be so honest about what's going on. And they seem to be making every effort to do it all the right away. Actually overseeing it too. IDK but yeah I can't wait. Have u ordered from here at all?

@humbles2390 do you have a link to their site or youtube channel? 

@humbles2390 We normally do not do samples however depending on what your looking for I dont mind hooking up your order.  :) 

@guywithtrees 

I'm not sure if they have a channel but I thought they did. They aren't big. They have a limited membership, and recently they just had an open event for the doubleM community only. They also raffled off some memberships. I'm also not sure if they even have a site. The menu they offered through doubleM was posted via a link through one of their threads. I'm sure you can find quite a bit about them on there

And dude that would be most appreciated! 😎

@humbles2390 nice!! Thanks for the link. I haven't seen this before. I'm definitely going to shout out their channel. 

@guywithtrees TFH has the best user testing in the business. They’re also extremely knowledgeable and Chris is certainly willing to share his experience. By no means a pop up vendor. TFH has the best user testing in the business. They’re also extremely knowledgeable and Chris is certainly willing to share his experience. By no means a pop up vendor.

For me his leaf was very consistent and good quality. Out of the 15 samples and purchased strains almost all I would rate good. Unfortunately only one was very good/great. I’m gonna trade for a few samples of his newer leaf and see if they hit harder for me. He’s certainly getting a lot of love over at MM these days. 

Edit:sorry meant to tag guy with trees at the top

last edited by pete2000

@pete2000 lol good to know. I don't generally go on MM. 

Hope it’s ok to post this, Will/Walt please remove if not. 

Here’s a link to a MM thread where Chris from Texas Family Harvest gives a lengthy and ongoing peek at what goes on behind the scenes in the Kratom industry. It’s a really fascinating discussion.

https://www.doublemherbals.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2931

@pete2000 it is 100% ok. We want to encourage any vendor discussion.