Hi!!
Hey everyone! Im from NC. Been using kratom almost 2 yrs now. Its an absolute godsend! After 2 spinal fusions and 7 yes of heavy opiate use I found out about kratom. I have been opiate free for 1 yr and 11 months thanks to kratom. I've felt better since! The abikity to play with my 9 yr old is amazing also. I get out of bed ready to tackle the day now!
@'melcali775': > Hey everyone! Im from NC. Been using kratom almost 2 yrs now. Its an absolute godsend! After 2 spinal fusions and 7 yes of heavy opiate use I found out about kratom. I have been opiate free for 1 yr and 11 months thanks to kratom. I've felt better since! The abikity to play with my 9 yr old is amazing also. I get out of bed ready to tackle the day now! Hey Mel & Welcome to the forum …  :welcomewave: It's a real pleasure to meet you & btw, TWO spinal fusions?!! Wow, I have had only one & that was enough for me. I hope to see more of your story, it looks to be very interesting.
Hello mecalli and welcome. It sound like you have great experiences to share here on the forum! I look forward to you helping in the fight and sharing with the newer kratom users.