Watering Opinions

I’m curious, How often do you guys water your plants? I know this is a broad question. Let’s say a plant about 16inches high in good health. Once a day, twice a day, every other day? And how much water do you put in the pot? I water mine everyday (sometimes twice a day) religiously and use a lot of water -like fill it up until it spills over the pot. I’m wondering if I’m overwatering. I’ve heard that you cant over water kratom plants. How much water do you put in your pot? (Like do you drench the plant like me, or just water for a few seconds?)

submitted by /u/BigIslandMitra
[link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/KratomGarden/comments/htw6wz/watering_opinions/

I’ve got a red kali seedling about that size that I water around twice a day, depending on wind and how hot/dry it is. I fill it to the top and let it seep down. If she’s really dry I might do it a second time right after. Drainage is good so I’m not worried about overwatering. 

My big girl usually gets 6-10 gallons If there’s no rain. I water her throughout the day.