User instruction: This is a te
Grower

User instruction: This is a test of the welcome tree for new and current users. We encourage our current member base to try out our system and let us know what they think or if there are any improvements we could make. Do note that clicking on any group in the tree will bring you to the group. If you want to click back to the tree go to the main feed or go back a page if you are on a browser. The “next” and “go back” button in the welcome tree are navigational buttons and can be used as a way to navigate the welcome tree. We are thinking of removing them for the final product but let us know what you think. 

To get started click the option. 

Dialog Tree 

//Start of Tree /top level

Are you a Consumer or Vendor? Click below. 

Consumer

Vendors

last edited by guywithtrees
Grower
This post is deleted!
Grower
This post is deleted!
Grower

@pete2000 @roadkill @Laurie @peteypyro  @Andrew-Goldin 
What do you all think? We are working on a hypercard style sign up form for new users. 

I'm looking for feed back

last edited by guywithtrees
kratom mod Grower

not sure what you're looking for several post had been deleted there

Grower

@roadkill essentially this is what users will see when they come into the app. It will allow them to click the image and at the end it will add them into the groups they have selected. Currently of they hit a group it will just put them into only one but @will is working on making it a selectable option. 

Grower

@roadkill I also realize that you guys couldn't click into it because it was locked in the wrong group. I just unlocked all of the pages so try clicking around. I use next and back to move around on the pages if that helps. But try clicking consumer and click the yes and no buttons. 

Grower

@Andrew-Goldin I am working on that for the vendors section but I'm building out a whole vendor side other then what is currently there

Grower

@Stylist1120 this is the welcome tree to find groups in your interest.