//7 welcomeTree/Consumer/looki

//7 welcomeTree/Consumer/lookingToLearn/(yes|no)/ freeKratom (yes | no)/ Reviews(yes)/ Do you sell()/Do you Grow()/

Do you grow kratom? 

last edited by guywithtrees

@guywithtrees It won’t let me hit the button to say no that I am not a Kratom grower for some reason. It’s checked yes but I can’t change it. Any advice?

@Stylist1120 Oh thanks for letting me know, I am still working out the kinks and must have missed that link. You can just click next to get around it. 

@Stylist1120 said:

<p>@guywithtrees It won’t let me hit the button to say no that I am not a Kratom grower for some reason. It’s checked yes but I can’t change it. Any advice?</p>  My advice is to start growing kratom then.  😉

Seriously, maybe it would be a good idea just in case it gets banned from American imports (or Indonesian exports)

@peteypyro said:

<p>@Stylist1120 said:</p> <blockquote><p>@guywithtrees It won’t let me hit the button to say no that I am not a Kratom grower for some reason. It’s checked yes but I can’t change it. Any advice?</p>  My advice is to start growing kratom then.  😉</blockquote> <p>  Seriously, maybe it would be a good idea just in case it gets banned from American imports (or Indonesian exports)</p>

Hahahahhahaha yah right!