Donna R Ponce
Hi everyone! I'm Donna and I'm from North Carolina…I'm 3 months new to this God send called Kratom. I had a total hip replacement in September of last year and the pain is still there, but now life is bearable. I just want to do my part to help keep it legal. So if there's anything I can do, please let me know.
@'Donna R Ponce': > Hi everyone! I'm Donna and I'm from North Carolina…I'm 3 months new to this God send called Kratom. I had a total hip replacement in September of last year and the pain is still there, but now life is bearable. I just want to do my part to help keep it legal. So if there's anything I can do, please let me know. Hey Donna, Welcome to the forum. I hope I didn't confuse you by moving your post into it's own thread. It's a pleasure to meet you & please be sure to watch both our "AKA Alerts" & "AKA Announcements" threads in the "Kratom Advocacy" section to stay up to date on all of our ongoing advocacy efforts.
:welcomewave: New users to kratom are always welcome…..there are plenty of experienced kratom advocates on the forum to help and answer question and you questions and ideas help stir the great conversations and brainstorming! I am grateful that kratom has been such a godsend to you. As for keeping it legal we all have a job in that.....the forum will be helpful for information, calls to action and education and advocacy ideas......welcome to the fight!