Tolerance
So I am seeing that I am building the dreaded tolerance. I have heard one way to avoid this is by changing strains daily, but what works best for me is blending green and red. I don't want to do a washout because I am currently weaning myself off prescribed meds and not so sure I can cope with my particular brand of pain for even 24 hours without help. I don't find poteniators to be particularly helpful either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)
You can still keep the red and green mixture, just change up strains or vendors occasionally so you get a different alkaloid makeup. Also, Stem & Vein will help tolerance….and from certain vendors, it's just a good as plain leaf.
@'Bizaro22': > You can still keep the red and green mixture, just change up strains or vendors occasionally so you get a different alkaloid makeup. Also, Stem & Vein will help tolerance….and from certain vendors, it's just a good as plain leaf. What he said ^^^ Changing strains Is so important I honestly cannot stress that point too much. If you can, make batches of your Red & Green using different Reds & Greens for each mix. I have been rotating strains for a very long time & I can say with all honesty, I have never had a tolerance issue. As Biz, do find yourself a vendor that sells stem & vein. I have not tried it but have heard many good things about its ability to help with tolerance problems. l
Thanks for the great info! * * * @'Bizaro22': > You can still keep the red and green mixture, just change up strains or vendors occasionally so you get a different alkaloid makeup. Also, Stem & Vein will help tolerance….and from certain vendors, it's just a good as plain leaf. Thanks for the help! That sounds like something I can manage :)