Hello Everyone :)
I am new here in the forum, but not to the fight to keep kratom legal.  I have been using it for 3 years now to keep my arthritis pain at bay.  I have a lot wrong with me, but Kratom helps with keeping me sane, keeps the pain tolerable and allows me to be able to take care of others in my family.  My mother in law uses it to keep gout pain at bay.  It is the only thing that works for her.  I know that are a lot of other people that deal with what I do.  I would just like to get to know others that use Kratom on a daily basis, but this herb was life changing for me.  Thanks for having me here.
Hi Shearon, glad to know that kratom is helping you with your struggles. Welcome aboard, lots of good folks here. Keep on fighting the good fight!
@'Shearon Roe': > I am new here in the forum, but not to the fight to keep kratom legal.  I have been using it for 3 years now to keep my arthritis pain at bay.  I have a lot wrong with me, but Kratom helps with keeping me sane, keeps the pain tolerable and allows me to be able to take care of others in my family.  My mother in law uses it to keep gout pain at bay.  It is the only thing that works for her.  I know that are a lot of other people that deal with what I do.  I would just like to get to know others that use Kratom on a daily basis, but this herb was life changing for me.  Thanks for having me here. Hey Shearon & Welcome to the forum  :welcomewave: It's a pleasure to meet you. This precious leaf has truly been a life-saver for me as well & not only once but twice. Please take a look-see & don't hesitate to ask any questions that you may have, Ok?