Greetings
Hi! I plan to use kratom. Thank you for your good feedback!
Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to suggest any ideas or thoughts on our categories.
Hello, very new in this area. Just investigating options. It seems as if kratom may aid me in living a healthier lifestyle. I read on the Reddit forum about something called "orange k rush". It seemed that it could be helpful in assisting me in managing pain and stress. I have just barely tried kratom red. It seemed to help. I would appreciate any suggestions. I would like to try above-named kratom but can't  find it. My eyes are a problem. Last 2 years. Bad cataract surgery, followed by 2 more surgeries to fix it. Seeing a neurologist now. It's very difficult to read and text. At this point willing to try anything. If this is improper I apologize. Any help would be appreciated. _ETA: No vendor names, please._
Hello infinity, madams, will and missgreen. With a decade of kratom use under your belt I am very excited about you input in the strains and color sections of the forum since the shelf is pretty bare in some sections! As for the question for madams you should post in the general section of the forum. I am sure that if nobody has heard of that particular strain there will be somebody that has similar circumstances that can guide you. One of the great things about the Kratom community you are never alone in your pain.
@'will': > Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to suggest any ideas or thoughts on our categories. If you need any help or have questions!, im akways available!
@'infinity': > I am infinity.  I have been using m. speciosa for over a decade now to supplement and help fuel my healthy lifestyle.  I will continue to use this leaf until it stops working or it is made illicit.  I hope that day never comes.  I do not want it to be taken away from me.  I am glad to be a part of the AKA forum. I am very pleased to meet you, Infinity. I was fortunate to discover kratom about 9 years ago & continue to learn more about our precious leaf every day, it truly has been & continues to be a blessing. I cannot wait to learn from you as I have a guess you are a real treasure trove of valuable experience & insight. I can assure you, I am entirely dedicated to keeping kratom legal, not just for myself but for all of the amazing people who have @'MissGreen': > Hi! I plan to use kratom. Thank you for your good feedback! So nice to meet you, MissGreen. I am very certain you will not be disappointed. Please be sure to ask, ask & ask some more, ok? @'Madams': > Hello, very new in this area. Just investigating options. It seems as if kratom may aid me in living a healthier lifestyle. I read on the Reddit forum about something  called "orange k rush". It seemed that it could be helpful in assisting me in managing pain and stress. I have just barely tried kratom  red. It seemed to help. I would appreciate any suggestions. I would like to try above named kratom but can't  find it. My eyes are a problem. Last 2 years. Bad cataract surgery, followed by 2 more surgeries to fix it. Seeing a neurologist now. It's very difficult to read and text. At this point willing to try anything. If this is improper I apologize. Any help would be appreciated. Hello Madams, please make yourself at home & check out the Kratom - General Information section of our Forum. There we are adding information as quickly as possible about kratom strains, colors, characteristics & effects. If what you want is not already there, please, be sure to ask. If the information you are looking for isn't there then please ask, ok? I don't want you to feel too bad about this as you are new but as far as vendor talk on the Forum, we cannot allow naming specific vendor names, however, all members are free to share this type of info thru PM. Instead of looking specifically for "orange k rush" I would suggest posting a new thread in our "What am I Looking For" forum under "Kratom - General Information" to let us know the type & severity of pain you are looking to manage with kratom. We can then respond to your post with suggestions & ideas, ok? A great big Welcome to all of you … ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) Please look around, share & enjoy!!!