New to the thread
Hello everyone my name is Kenneth I recied here in Charlotte NC and for about 6 years I have been battling with multiple sclerosis. Kratom is the first herbal supplement I've taken that helps me feel well myself again. I have been on so many different drugs the neurologist has prescribed and they have eathier made me crazy or made my condition worse if they take this herbal supplement from use, I don't know what I will do it's helped me for the last year deal with the day to day pain of having multiple sclerosis and working two jobs it has been the only thing to help me keep going.
@'ksaravalli2521': > Hello everyone my name is Kenneth I recied here in Charlotte NC and for about 6 years I have been battling with multiple sclerosis. Kratom is the first herbal supplement I've taken that helps me feel well myself again. I have been on so many different drugs the neurologist has prescribed and they have eathier made me crazy or made my condition worse if they take this herbal supplement from use, I don't know what I will do it's helped me for the last year deal with the day to day pain of having multiple sclerosis and working two jobs it has been the only thing to help me keep going. Hello Kenneth & welcome to the forum  :welcomewave: I completely understand what you mean about the multiple drugs that have been prescribed yet do not help. I have been there myself & I only wish I had found kratom sooner … such a waste. As for losing our access to this precious leaf, guess what? There are a LOT of us working together to keep that from happening. Together we WILL win this!!!