Hey Cactus Jacks, I would like

Hey Cactus Jacks, I would like to announce this weeks competition. Winners will be picked at random and will receive a $25 gift card to Cactus Jacks. Winners will be chosen on 10/20/20. https://bit.ly/2SwvrUu

Rules
Join the Cactus Jacks Group on the "Kratom Watchdog" Android / IOS app. Or post a comment on HERE on the Competition Group Thread.

last edited by guywithtrees

Hi there! I hope everyone made it here to the app!

hey Lisa heard a lot of great things about your group. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help. 

Hi Will! ~ So far we are still trying to get our members to move over to this platform. I am hoping they are ok with it, and like the transition to this safe place that you guys have created for us. I am interviewing some of our trusted members for a position of being a moderator to help keep the group active and fun. Right now we have a few admins who are busy with life stuff, and have not been able to contribute as mush as we had hoped for. I greatly appreciate all that Walter and you have done for us. Erin Arthur has been doing a great job of advertising and marketing the CJB brand for me on FB and on other social media platforms. I want the group page to be able to expand so we broaden our customer base, so finding the right moderator for the job is going to be instrumental.

@lisaaddisonI'm still trying to figure out my way around in here lol but I found it!!❤

hey there First post in New group

I’m here...how do I find the post to enter contest

@Mimi You are already entered. Everyone who has made it over here to the app is entered for a chance to win a $25 gift card for CJB!

😁💚🌵

@dwmg51 Hi there, I am also still trying to figure this platform out myself. Its all new to me too!☺

last edited by guywithtrees

@Mimi You were automatically entered just by coming over to this platform☺