cold weather has got a few dee

cold weather has got a few deeply frazzled...

or leafless, almost....

or lightly toasted...

but the ones in the ground are better they would prolly come back even if frozen down to a 6 inch stump!lots of dormant bud everywhere!

last edited by peteypyro

What is the lowest temps you have experienced mr pyro?

Most of mine are looking that way. Other than the big tree that seems to pretend it's in a rain forest or ssomething!

ah insomnia level lows. I have two temperature guns. That i run out and use to monitor the soil temps during the wee hours of the coldest fronts. But I'm much less bothered now that I'm six or 7 years in ground. Hate to see them looking rough.

You've probably had to deal with frosting over past winters right?

last edited by will

@will said:

<p>ah insomnia level lows. I have two temperature guns. That i run out and use to monitor the soil temps during the wee hours of the coldest fronts. But I'm much less bothered now that I'm six or 7 years in ground. Hate to see them looking rough.</p><p></p><p>You've probably had to deal with frosting over past winters right?</p>

hey Will, first time I've had big enough plants that they are stuck outside. they're only 10 to 15 months old, they'll be fine. first cold winter they've experienced. it'll harden them off a bit too. 

last edited by peteypyro

@will

What kind of guns are they .. like laser or something?.. used specifically for soil? Just wondering, I’d like to get one if I can.