hey guys i have an live chat t

hey guys i have an live chat that I'm rolling out here as a way to help me beta test a project I'm working on. I'll also be doing a small KWD live stream to cover some of the good stuff going on here with the trees. 

So please do keep an eye on this spot.

EDIT

Almost there. The last 1% is the hardest for any project for me. But running smoothly now,  just be aware this chat system is under heavy development, will be restarted often as updates are pushed out until I finish dynamic plugin system that lets me reload server fixes on the fly, but i'm looking forward to have you guys stop by and check it out.

Anyone who has the app, or accesses KWD from the web on any device will be able to access it (ie6 is not supported). Spamming is not welcome however you are free to include links to any websites or pages you wish. 

You have the choice to display specific parts of your KWD profile, or do none of that and be anon. It's up to you. If things start to pickup i'll loop back to do some app improvements here such as streamlining the feed, and cleaning up group features/ creation. As there is a lot to be desired on finding out what groups are available, where your posts are ending up. 

Once I see everything is running smoothly, KWD will begin sending out notifications to the large userbase we have accumulated over the years to notify them of our new chat, and all the good things going on here. As up until this point we have not sent any notifications/ emails/ to anyone. So this should be a good kickstart for the community!

last edited by will

Almost there. The last 1% is the hardest for any project for me. But running smoothly now,  just be aware this chat system is under heavy development, will be restarted often as updates are pushed out until I finish dynamic scripting, but i'm looking forward to have you guys stop by and check it out.

Anyone who has the app, or accesses KWD from the web on any device will be able to access it (ie6 is not supported). Spamming is not welcome however you are free to include links to any websites or pages you wish. 

You have the choice to display specific parts of your KWD profile, or do none of that and be anon. It's up to you. If things start to pickup i'll loop back to do some app improvements here such as streamlining the feed, and cleaning up group features/ creation. As there is a lot to be desired on finding out what groups are available, where your posts are ending up. 

Once I see everything is running smoothly, KWD will begin sending out notifications to the large userbase we have accumulated over the years to notify them of our new chat, and all the good things going on here. As up until this point we have not sent any notifications/ emails/ to anyone. So this should be a good kickstart for the community!

last edited by will

RIGHT ON BRO keep up the good work

I have started some discords for us all.

Here is a link to the Kratom Watchdog Discord 
https://discord.gg/FvdGNnt3RQ

And here is the link for the kynto Discord.
https://discord.gg/K58KvmwftD

in case I’m doing it wrong, I intend to carry same identification to the chat.  Just putting that out there.  Thanks @Will, @Guywithtrees @peteypyro, @pete2000, @roadkill and other supporters here that I may have missed  

Hello! I just tried to send an email through the website but it was rejected

I just found out about Kratom through Hulu (Hamilton's Pharmacopeia) 

I have suffered for over thirty years with pain and I've tried everything to help deal with it. The problem is I could never find a balance between the harsh drugs like OxyContin or using excessive about of Advil/Tylenol.

Meditation helps, but the aches and pain can sometimes be debilitating preventing me from even wanting to walk.  

How do you determine what color vein to order? Are fresh leaves better than powder? tea? I'd prefer something that would allow me to balance my day with the pain management.

Thanks for your help

Patrick

welcome to the Watchdog, KRATOMAPP, @Patrick  

welcome to the better journey and improved quality of life.  

There is a lot of stuff to learn, and there is a lot of misinformation online due to the eff dee yay being in favor of addictive pharmaceuticals over plant material.  Sad but true.  

The differences between fresh leaf, powder and tea are vast, but also not ‘the best method’.  All methods are helpful and personal metabolism with your body will be unique to you.  Time and experience will decide that for you.  

The colors are mostly from drying method changes, but that matters.  Try the basic three colors in samples: green, red, white.  Read their descriptions and follow the instructions regarding suggested portions, if provided.  Units of measure are kept to grams and some of us are doing it wrong and use 1/2 tsp.  Many people insist a scale is necessary because different leaf types weigh much differently.  That’s up to each individual.  Again, there is no wrong way.  In my opinion.

All of my answers are leading to a suggestion that you order sample sizes of each color. I did and I would start with the powder or capsules.  THEN get your bearings about you and while you continue researching with an open mind.  Skipping the research has been tried by many before you and it’s in your best interest to muddle through some basic research.  Misery is very motivating!  

Samples.  There are extracts and tinctures and many concentrated versions of the leaf (as I refer to the plant/leaf/tree) and they say they are equivalent to leaf.  While they are made from plant material, those products are not (the same as leaf, only easier to ingest).  Many people start there to skip the “hassles of leaf, but It’s best to stick with leaf products to help with working on your self care journey without regrets. 

Kratom is a constipating plant.  Have a plan for intestinal management.  Products like miralax, Metamucil and products with magnesium that are intestine-friendly are helpful.  Supplement your electrolyte balance with-electrolyte supplements.  Especially during the initial sample and discovery is being done.

That’s about all you should need to get started.  There are quality vendors available here and elsewhere.  I do and would avoid local smoke shop products because you really need something that is provided by vendors who have similar challenges and now work diligently to help others.  Reading reviews written by our peers will help.  Keeping in mind that sampling is necessary and should not be skipped.  

How did you find us, @Patrick?  

This particular resource (this website/app) is vast with folks in the specialties directly related to the leaf and the kratom community.  Lots of good advice and years of experience.  I’m not here often these days, but many of these folks will provide suggestions I missed, maybe differing ideas, but everyone here is absolutely interested in helping others to lighten the load on life so we can be productive people instead of prisoners to our challenges.  

Happy New Year.  2021 should be your better year!  

Laurie 

the above was intended for @patrickc.   I couldn’t remember and editing is not available.  Hope you find it, @patrickc

I found this group through a website that was selling the leaves. I started to click on links and ended up here.

I started doing research after watching the program on Hulu, the Hamilton's Pharmacopeia. I had tried many different medicines over the years and when I saw the episode about Kratom I realized that it might be an option which would resolve my problems.

It appears the white and green vein is good for pain relief, while the red is more for sedative. All the information I have found shows than when used properly, this can be a benefit for many people.

I find it interesting that official websites claim there is no evidence to support the benefits but in the same breath say that there is evidence to claim it is harmful. The same claim can be made for water. Water is needed for all life, but as a human I know if I drink too much I can die. When used in moderation, it is beneficial.