Wise-guy's "Thought for the Da

Wise-guy's "Thought for the Day: We all have a choice between settling for a life we can afford, or finding a better S.Y.S.T.E.M. (Save Your Self Time, Energy, & Money) that will allow us to Finance Our DREAMS. I've found a better SYSTEM to earn a little more... or, a LOT more $$$, while enjoying radically improved capacity for enjoying & becoming more successful at his game called LIFE. 

Let me know if you want to  be mentored by Millionaires to live the life of your DREAMS. The introduction is FREE. The price of admission is a bargain (and potentially FREE).

@peteypyro : If you're interested in seeing what I've found and putting most of my energies into, it's called THRIVE. Have you heard of it? Better yet, Have you experienced it?

THRIVE is a comprehensive supplement line that not only gives one a healthy dose of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, digestive enzymes, probiotics, etc., but also adds appetite control and energy-producing plant extracts such as guarana, green tea, green coffee extracts, PEA, in a genius formula. For most who try it, it produces w/i days, if not immediately, a slow-release burst of clean natural energy and mental clarity in a simple 3-step formula done with premium grade ingredients.

To this, the co-creators, have added the most immediately generous network marketing compensation plan -- and making the products FREE for those who bring the as few as 2 customers who get on autoship.

Even the corporate Website and  compensation plan is handled by a simple, intuitive "cloud-based" Website, which even a dynosaur like me can navigate easily.

I have access to some of the most successful leaders, and potentially, the co-founders. They are master trainers and marketers and this iteration is the fastest-growing MLM company to achieve one Billion dollars in sales in history. The parent company, Le-Vel.com, is about 7 years old and has barely scratched the international market, where the big growth lies.

Currently, THRIVE can be sold in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia & New Zealand.

So, if you're open to adding another stream of income to your current portfolio, this one is worth investigating. 

It would help me attract favorable attention by the founder, Paul Gravette, and the rest of my upline TEAM, if you'd be willing to sign up for a FREE account to learn more about the Le-Vel brand, THRIVE, and its other products and promotions at your leisure. A FREE account will enable you to start building a team w/o buying anything.

You may even know two others who want to feel better and/or see what a universally-attractive brand THRIVE represents, allowing you to obtain this premium product for free.

This is a classy company. They won't abuse your email or phone privacy or fill your inbox with excessive messages. To take a look, go to: THRIVE

P.S.: We have an offer, ending tonight at 11:59pm EST that provides Customers with $50 in credits applicable to try the products, with an autoship account.

Let me know your thoughts -- or I'd welcome referrals. Thanks for your time and support.

@PaulKemp Thank you, Paul.  I'll look at the 4 videos about Thrive, but sadly I have post-mlm jitters ever since my Amway experiences in the 1980s. Probably great products, as many Amway ones were, if I can just get over that pesky mlm label.

Not really looking for additional income, at this time,  but always interested in living well, and certainly thriving.

Please keep up the great job, Paul. I appreciate you advocacy efforts, and I appreciate you too. 😀

last edited by peteypyro