Was worried about damage from

Was worried about damage from the last cold snap. Lots of leaves higher up looked like this. 

But overall she made out ok.

And there’s lots of new growth on tips  

@will @guywithtrees how did your trees make out?

Hey Pete do you have any plants in pots at this time?

Really incredible how large your  in ground trees are now! 

I took a vlog style video this afternoon of the large tree today as it's time to pull off the seed pods! But honestly the rest aren't looking too hot. As we had some crisping on one that is in ground and the ones in pots are now being repotted or put in ground with fresh mulch as their surface roots were burned, on top of the cold snap. 

So it's time for water lines, popping a bait bucket in the canal to start collecting bait fish for an occasional and rich feed.

last edited by will

@will 

I currently have three in containers - a couple of west kali saplings and a clone from my tree.

They’re still small enough that I can move them close to the house. The concrete walls and pavers give off a surprising amount of heat on cold nights.

I only have the one tree in the ground, but it does look like two in the pic. Lost it’s nice Christmas tree symmetry when the wind snapped a branch. This pic is from a few days before the cold front came through. It’s amazing that she was only a few inches tall 18 months ago  

But I must have done something to upset the Kratom gods.  The branch that snapped had just started to flower.

I looked all over the tree and that was the only branch with pods lol.