I’m trying to figure out this

I’m trying to figure out this app. Having a hard time finding my way around.  All I can find is posts about people growing there own kratom.  If someone can help me find where I can go to discuss, good vendors in the US I’d appreciate it.  Ratings reviews that sort of thing.  thanks. 

Hey Ned!  There’s lots of different places for finding good vendor information.  It’s been a tricky thing to find because the industry was very competitive in its youth and worry about bias or false agendas were of concern.  This year, there is ample customers for most of the vendors and the industry is slowly becoming a united community and more honesty is to be found.  The other difficulty in finding good information is the big pharma competition has a lot of well-meant honest to goodness helpful information removed from the internet frequently.  About every six months, the internet gets essentially wiped clean of the good information, the search engines get rerouted to lies and we have to start posting vendor reviews n stuff ALL OVER AGAIN.  

Finding the “best product for the lowest price” is everyone’s goal, but it’s not as easy as it sounds due to vast differences in metabolism that never stop evolving.  There is so much MORE to it.  How can we help?  Are you merely shopping or are you sorta new?  It matters in how we can help you get the best results.  Laurie

@Ned

Here are some external resources that I’ve found helpful. 

Double M Herbals Vendor and Strain Reviews

Fall/Winter 2020 Vendor List

I’ve tried a few of the vendors discussed on Double M, feel free to ask if you have any questions.

If you have Discord, Neverland is one of the few remaining useful Kratom servers. Also MeWe has plenty of vendors and Kratom related discussion. I’m guessing Facebook does too, but I’m not a fan.

@will @guywithtrees hope it’s ok to post links to other sites. If not I’ll delete the post. 

Plus there is the new I love Kratom website, now migrated and dragging a bit BUT FULL OF INFO on vendors, personal stories, etc if one uses the SEARCH buttons within the website for navigating around (otherwise we get lost, it’s very new but the information within is current and valuable/applicable).  Just SEARCH for keywords for ideal results: https://www.ilk.co

last edited by Laurie

https://www.ilk.co 

it should have lit up for clicking.  Here it is (above)

@Laurie 

thanks for the info.  I’ve been using kratom for about 4 years.  I started out on red maeng da, and liked it and never switched.  I’m a if it isn’t broken don’t fix it person. So back then I was Ordering from a company called buy kratom bulk.  I was happy with it then they started messing up orders,   and taking a long time to get to me.  When I was Looking for a new vendor I waisted hundreds if not a thousand or better, trying new vendors.  Then I found  Krabot they’ve been great except a little expensive.  Until recently they’ve changed the red maeng da. Now I don’t want to go through that just buying randomly again. I like a nice full spectrum maeng da not too speedy. I go through about a kilo a month too so not too expensive either. 

I have some suggestions for you, but I’m not sure about the vendor recommendation policy is here.  Please stay tuned while we clarify that.  And the forums posted by all of us will be helpful but overwhelming with reviews and suggestions.  I shop with some of the median/higher priced vendors in some cases.  I have found it more helpful to have higher quality product and use less plant material overall.  The lower priced places, especially the bigger places with no relationship with customers (bigger retail companies) are not as reliable with quality product and that ends up requiring more buying.  I’ve spent a lot of extra money and time acquiring samples from vendors that I haven’t tried yet.  Having kilos is not helpful for me unless it’s a super reliable source.  And on sale.  I’ve only needed that much of the same product, twice since the ban threat of 2016, in which I got 7 kilos and still have 3 of those.  I STILL LIKE that vintage KRATOM and use it now and then.  Its special to me, but I have enough to be able to gift some to local friends who I do leaf swaps with (for fun).  
I am a fickle kratom shopper.  Not exactly a reliable customer for many vendors.  But I try to keep about 8-12 different vendor options in my rotation.  Strain is less of an issue.  For my metabolism.  I currently don’t respond well to white strains or even some yellows, but they are often my favorites!  

I’ve not shopped with your choices so far.  Nor will I be.  But.  This past year has seen the choices of vendor AND quality at an all-time high !  Many great vendors with that personal service AND high quality AND reasonable prices!  Our community is really getting GOOD at doing it right!  It’s a great time to be seeking (and finding) vendors of excellence !