What's everyone up to this wee

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Nothing but shopping (unvaccinated as yet) and then hanging with the bf and his mom.  She will be 91 tomorrow and makes it look easy.  She’s had one vaccine.  She got carded for not looking old enough!

least she got 1! that is great!

Moving my trees into larger fabric pots. Two in 15 gallon and one in 7 gallon. Lots and lots of dirt. 

@pete2000 oh wow. Remember to lift with your legs lol. 

@pete2000 Fabric is great.  I've used 25 and 50 gallon ones.  Clay or even plastic would cost a ton. 

@guywithtrees said:

<p>@pete2000 oh wow. Remember to lift with your legs lol. </p>

Yeah I forgot how heavy they get after watering. Gotta be a couple hundred pounds at least. 

@peteypyro said:

<p>@pete2000 Fabric is great.  I've used 25 and 50 gallon ones.  Clay or even plastic would cost a ton. </p>

I’m a big fan, so many benefits. Picked up some 5 gallon for $2 each and the 15’s were around $3. Hard to beat. 

Trying to get my head screwed back on straight.  I've been out for a bit  a lot of things going on .  It's winter so not much going on the Kratom front  all my stuff is dormant .  Really looking forward to a great spring though

@roadkill oh definitely, I have seen one of my sadder looking trees put out new leaf about 2 days ago. None of the others have joined it but still encouraging to see, seeing as last year it's brother died next to it from February.