Hey my name is cory and i was

Hey my name is cory and i was directed here by (i think guywithtrees).  

@cmkronen Hey Cory! This is guywithtrees! Glad you made it over

hello everyone! I have no idea what I am doing. I just came over because I am tired of the bullying on the other platforms. Thank you for having me

@Mia-Templeman Were glad to have you! If anyone is being a issue on here please report them. We do not allow that nonsense here. 

not too much.  Just gona watch your honor with bryan cranston.  After seeing your pics today, i am motivated to put mine in the ground.  They are on their 3rd year, so after it warms i will put them in the ground and just take precautions with the cold.

@cmkronen Right on man! Now is a great time to get them in the ground. As long as it is still warm where your at. It's supposed to get back to the 90's where we are at. Do you have any pics of your babies? 

im in new orleans. They have dropped most of the leaves as i try to leave it outside (except during freezes).

@cmkronen how low does it get in new orleans? I thought a few years ago it got into the teens?

it may get to 20s for a short amount of time, but there are probably no more than 3 or 4 days a year below 32.

@cmkronen Yah that would be a issue then. A green house, ruth stout, and space heaters would be your best bet but rain / snow might kill the space heater. Prob need to get one to accommodate. 

Yea.  Thats what i worry about.  This year we had about 1 day below freezing.  Im sure i could find a way to keep the roots a bit warmer.  I guess ill mulch very heavy and maybe a heater also.  I really want it to be able to takeoff.

@cmkronen I think it might be possible but not a easy task. 

@cmkronen Oh something to know is that your tree will grow a bit slower then more tropical trees. This is due to lack of heat, humidity, sun, and rain. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing. But just something to keep in mind. 

Once we hit summer we are typically at 90 plus and high humidity.  Im gona give it a try and figure some way to keep it warm in the winter.  Last year it stayed out all winter and survived.  This year was a bit colder so i brought it in for one day.  So i am hopeing i can make it work.  Thaanks for the advice.

@guywithtrees no sir, I am Backwoods Botanicals. Very very small vendor. I want to stay that way too. 

@Mia-Templeman oh right on! I am one of the owners of this platform. We do allow for vendors to promote, advertise, and run their own vendor groups. We even provide support for FB group owners to back up their group. We ask that sales are handled in pm's for customer security.

last edited by guywithtrees

@guywithtrees oh wow! That's amazing. Thank you. Can you kind of explain how one would go about doing this? I have never seen this platform before. I just happen to run into it on MEWE. I think you posted it. 

@guywithtrees perfect thank you very much. I will look at this. I appreciate you helping me out.