Yesterday I walked from work to workout with a trainer, then walked back to work. It was one of the most aggressive days of physical activity that I've had in a long, long time.

My body did well. I took two leaves in the morning before the exercise, but by 2pm I was done. I had to go home and chew another leaf just to get through the evening. 

When I crashed last night, I didn't move until the morning. My arm was so sore and stiff because I laid on it for eight hours.

When I finally got moving I was so damn sore. I could barely move, so the first thing I did was chew two leaves. After two hours, I was still stiff and sore. So I chewed two smaller leaves.

I'm still waiting for them to kick in, but I'm wondering if the leaves are weaker? or maybe I shouldn't do that much exercise again (lol)?

I don't quite have the experience with fresh Leaf as others here do. But it's my understanding that the smaller / younger leaves would potentially be weaker

@patrickc Yes of course. Smaller leaf will have less plant matter. However you don't need leaf the size of your hand for it to be effective. Average sized leaf will do the trick. 

It could also be that your only taking 1-2 g at a time which is quite a low amount imo. I know we talked about reasons why but js that's not a lot of plant. 

So I had to take seven leaves today, which is an all time high for me. I did two at 6am, two at 9am, two at noon, then one more at 3pm

I'm still doing OK now, but I'm winding down for the day and going to hopefully get a good night of sleep. I can still feel some of the stiffness, but no pain.

I did use two smaller leaves, but the rest of them were about the size of my palm. I'll keep the advice in mind the next time I have a similar problem.

Tomorrow I have to exercise again, so it will be interesting if I can get my body use to the activity. Makes me wish I was 18 again. My body would regenerate in a few hours. Now it takes weeks! Damn that seems so long ago.