Aloha everyone! Just wanted to

Aloha everyone! Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Back in February of 2019 I had cuttings shipped all the way out here to Hawaii from the nursery in Florida. As far as I know, I have the only trees in the islands. There use to be one plant on big island but it got destroyed in a hurricane a few years ago. The trees are doing very well considering the abuse they have gone through. They stayed in pots that were far to small for way to long. After searching for a year I finally found a place a few months ago on native Hawaiian land where they can thrive. I’m not sure how big they will grow since the roots were strangled for so long but they have made massive improvements in only two months. I plan on using these trees as mother plants for cuttings and will be planting several more as the months go on. I am so thankful for “Kratom the tree” and the long road he went through to get me these trees back in 2018. My Hawaiian friends also want to thank you for helping get this medicine to the islands. Hope you are all having a great day!!

HEY!!!! SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. I am glad to hear they are still alive. Do you have any pictures of them?
Yes I do, I tried to upload one with my post but for some reason it did not work.
After all the luck it took to get those babies here I refuse to let them die lol

Great to hear from the great state of Hawaii 🌞 Aloha, and Aloha.