Serious problem, need help

Need some emergency Growers advice. Much of my new growth on a lot of my trees are looking pretty shity. Faded leaves lots of red spots and red around the edges of the leaf and some of the new growth is falling off the tree. Any idea what's going on? I gave them all some black cow about 3 weeks ago and decided to give them all a dose of iron over the weekend. Pretty concerned about the way everything's looking

undefined
undefined

Probably just a little cold. Pull back on using the fertilizers a little bit until the growth starts coming in more. My bet is that it's just the early spring blues. It will perk up soon, more time and light and warm/humid weather.

Although maybe supplement cal-mag to buffer phosphorus...

last edited by SubstanceTheSqid

@substancethesqid just trying to verify the shorthand are you saying calcium and or magnesium to buffer?

So, you might have an excess of phosphorus which is encouraging yellow growth, but it could be cal/mag deficiency too. Using cal/mag should reduce phosphorus uptake and supplement magnesium to help the leaves turn greener. You should have plenty of nitrogen, maybe too much and maybe too much P from the black kow. Since it isn't in full swing grow mode yet pull back on the ferts and let it leaf out a little bit.