I have made contact with the pharmaceutical department at UF. They asked me to send my recipe with the pressure cooker so they could run tests on the compounds in the tea.
They thought using the pressure cooker was an interesting idea. They hadn't thought of using it to break down the leaves.

wow thank you so much for contacting them! great job!!

I believe in networking with others, on both ends of the spectrum, so that a reliable, constructive and informative discussion can take place so that everyone is informed of the truth.

I really dislike when law makers or decision makers are misinformed or manipulated by things other than the truth.

I'll keep everyone updated on my discussions and the results of their study. I'm pretty sure they haven't rushed out to buy a Instapot this weekend just to start the study. However, I know they were given millions to research Kratom so maybe this would be an excuse for them to try something new.

That’s awesome patrickc, I use my espresso machine but essentially the same idea as a pressure cooker, heat and pressure really work together on bringing out the alkaloids

@tribeka-botanic guys please don't do stuff like this. You can post in the main feed and your group but spamming threads is going to get you booted.

@Gary-Hargus That's cool. I find the pressure cooker extremely efficient.

That’s awesome patrickc, I use my espresso machine but essentially the same idea as a pressure cooker, heat and pressure really work together on bringing out the alkaloids

BTW - I had to clean up my system and my cookies got wiped out. It was a real pain to get logged back in. I couldn't find a link to this part of the website.

@patrickc what do u mean this part of the website?

Also you can log in with the fb button. It should be 1 click if your already signed into Facebook

@guywithtrees I don't use FB. What was strange was that I came to the website as I knew the main address, but I couldn't find a way to login.

@patrickc the high heat and pressure doesn’t damage or breakdown the alkaloids ? I’ll have to give this a try !

@patrickc ah ok the side bar is hidden now and you swipe from the left side of your screen to pull it out. I'll let @will know