Nice

As an "embedded journalist" for the early AKA, interviewing hundreds of kratom consumers, many have told me that kratom helps with depression and anxiety or worry, which can lead to depression. This is a great graphic depiction of this additional benefit of this amazing botanical.

@paulkemp Right on! Were glad to have you on the right side of history. Keep fighting my friend.

last edited by guywithtrees

Thank you, @guywithtrees! This war on some plants has got to stop, imho. We need to learn not to look at these natural helpers as "vices", but rather, learn to use them constructively so we can gain benefits that can improve our lives.

For the FDA to try to prevent Americans from using kratom as a safer form of pain/anxiety/depression/insulin-resistance relief on the false pretext that we are indulging in a "legal high" or exotic source of euphoria acts as a "dog-whistle" to attract those who would tend to abuse this herb, thinking it is something it's not suited for.

So, the FDA wants to see these fools end up in the Emergency Room or worse, because it gives them more excuses to try to ban this useful plant. It's not the tree's fault -- misuse, in many cases, is advertised by the way the FDA and DEA choose to portray kratom.

But, as most kratom consumers know the FDA is really serving Big Pharma as an enforcer to keep competition out of the market-place.

But don't let me get started. Keep growing those healthy tea leaves!

@paulkemp your 100% on the money man. Wish I could comment more but you know how it is.