Introduction
Hello everyone. I am fairly new to kratom and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about it. There is a lot of information out there, but I prefer to learn from people with actual experience.  I've struggled with street drugs on and off for over a decade. I self medicated with everything from heroin to meth. Finding kratom has been amazing. It has helped tremendously with depression and anxiety. It is my hope that I can leave street drugs behind me for good.  I've been looking through the forum and there is a lot of great information, however I have been unable to find a couple things. So I overdo things that make me feel good and I want to avoid falling into that trap again. Is kratom something that can be used daily? If so how do I keep from developing a tolerance? I suppose i should put these questions into another thread. Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone and learning more about taking kratom responsibly.
My biggest advice is never do Kratom Extracts or Enhanced leaf. Stick to plain leaf kratom only, especially if you have a history. Also, less is more with Kratom (goes against everything us x addicts believe but it's true). Find a sweet spot and don't ever increase amounts. Mix strains and vendors frequently to avoid tolerance. Lastly, only buy from recommended or trusted vendors online. Never headshots or gas stations. That is all. Good luck.
Thanks for replying bizarro, and it's good to meet you! I've found two online vendors so far and they've been great to work with. I'll stay away from those extracts…I imagine that's the fastest way to ruin the experience.
@'Ghostface': > Hello everyone. I am fairly new to kratom and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about it. There is a lot of information out there, but I prefer to learn from people with actual experience.  > > I've struggled with street drugs on and off for over a decade. I self medicated with everything from heroin to meth. Finding kratom has been amazing. It has helped tremendously with depression and anxiety. It is my hope that I can leave street drugs behind me for good.  > > I've been looking through the forum and there is a lot of great information, however I have been unable to find a couple things. So I overdo things that make me feel good and I want to avoid falling into that trap again. Is kratom something that can be used daily? If so how do I keep from developing a tolerance? I suppose i should put these questions into another thread. Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone and learning more about taking kratom responsibly. Hello, Ghost, & Welcome to the forum  :welcomewave: First, let me just say that you can put your questions anywhere you want, the important thing is to see if we can get you some of the answers you are seeking. Trust me when I say that you are in the right place with people who really understand what you are talking about. Simply put, you are among friends, now you just need to get to know us, ok?
Welcome (tony starks aka ghostface killah) Kratom will definitely help you with your addiction. If you have any questions just fire away
@'Rob83': > Welcome (tony starks aka ghostface killah) > > Kratom will definitely help you with your addiction. If you have any questions just fire away Yesss!! You are the first person to catch the wu reference. Thanks for reaching out man..means a lot. I'm gonna start a new thread with some questions.
@'itzatwist': > Hello, Ghost, & Welcome to the forum  :welcomewave: > > IFirst, let me just say that you can out your questions anywhere you want, the important thing is to see if we can get you some of the answers you are seeking. Trust me when I say that you are in the right place with people who really understand what you are talking about. Simply put, you are among friends, now you just need to get to know us, ok? Thanks for the encouragement! I can already feel the comaradery and that is exactly what I need. I tend to isolate, and I'm trying to break that habit, so thanks for making me feel welcome.
@'Ghostface': > Yesss!! You are the first person to catch the wu reference. Thanks for reaching out man..means a lot. I'm gonna start a new thread with some questions. THE RZA, THE GZA, OLD DIRTY BASTARD, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, UGOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE…..M-E-T-H-O-D MAN! Everyone here is like “what are they talking about” My favorite was cappadonna TBH
@'Rob83': > THE RZA, THE GZA, OLD DIRTY BASTARD, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, UGOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE…..M-E-T-H-O-D MAN! > > Everyone here is like “what are they talking about” > > My favorite was cappadonna TBH 'Gut ya like a blunt and reconstruct yo design'…cappadona knows how to bring it for sure
@'Ghostface': > 'Gut ya like a blunt and reconstruct yo design'…cappadona knows how to bring it for sure ‘I know you want to diss me but I can read your mind cuz your weak in the knees like SWV, trying to get a title like WU killa bees’ “Winter warz” One of my fav songs by him.  I like the: “I’m to ill, I represent park hill see my face on the $20 bill”
I have a horrible memory. Friends occasionally tell me these wild stories about me and I don't remember, yet I know the lyrics to every wu-tang song ever put out. I'll be in a nursing home not knowing my name but I'll be spitting out every word of triumph lmao