Are they stuck?

Hello guys. I didn't find any detailed cultivation guides out there. So, I'm doing the basics, trying to grow from seed, keeping the moisture... It's been 14 days since I planted it. Are they stuck? Aren't they supposed to have a second pair of leaves? If this is not the correct group I will remove this post.

undefined

omg is that all kratom?? that is amazing!!! your going to need to extract them. expect some to die in this process but this is fantastic!!! Where did you buy the leaf? Do you know anything about the trees they came from?? How did you plant these and get them to sprout. There is not a ton of kratom seed pod info out there. Just wanted to drop a link to our kratom seed pod playlist on youtube with 59 videos in it incase someone stumbles upon this post and is looking for more info. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eevjMG2CwHI&list=PL1hWIjYFQCZYh6ZRRp920J40CyYOBwxwq

I think it is... I bought it on an Austrian website, they came loose, out of the pods. According to the website they are mixed red and green Maeng Da. I am planting in Brazil, I used vegetal soil and earthworm humus, in a plastic covered pot, opening every 2 days to water if necessary. I already watched these videos, I love this channel. But its was not clear if my babies is doing well..

@filipe wait brazil??? I just shipped seed to brazil about 2-3 weeks ago??

do you have the site name? Its ok, i'm one of the owners of this platform and we encourage vendor discussion. especially if they are providing legit plants.

@filipe if you are having seedlings you are doing the right thing. many new growers do not get this far.

Woww!! Very good to know. Now I see, I'm buying pods from your site too! LOL.

Sorry about my poor english. The picture was not from your site seeds. This picture is from gardenshaman.eu seeds. Buying pods on kratomleaf.us is still in the middle of the payment process.

i sent you a pm. sometimes our site won't let you check out if your outside North America.

@filiplike those look like happy seedlings. Keep doing what you're doing, they'll be fine Mine are coming out of hibernation. They were dormant for 4 months in Floridaundefined

@peteypyro wow is that recent?!!! They look amazing?