Drink from the tea cup , all shall be revealed 🤞

@somethingsacred

im trying to figure out how to navigate this lovely site . It’s been a tricky ride getting to login.... stoked to be here !

@somethingsacred please bare with till I figure it out lol

@somethingsacred no prob glad to have you back. :) if you have any questions please feel free to hit me up.

@guywithtrees thx dude 🙏🍂👍😁 good to be back ..!!..!!..

Drinking crushed leaf Tea right now. Making tea is so simple I don't understand why people make it so complicated. I literally steeped 15g crushed leaf on the stove for about 20 mins with lemon water and strained that's it! It turned a deep coppery-red color. You just make it like you'd make green tea. Keep it simple people

last edited by Humble9300

@guywithtrees
I honestly find crushed leaf Kratom not that bad at All. I actually make my own home made tea blends. So say for example at night when im relaxing in bed I'll brew a blend of Crushed Leaf Kratom with Chamomile, Valerian and Lavender for an awesome, chill, sleeping induced relaxed tea. Where as in the day I'll blend crushed leaf Kratom with green tea and whatever else thats tasty and has a kick.

I sometimes even bag it up in empty tea bags and store.

Eventually Id like to brew tea with fresh leaf. Ill probably be putting in an order for fresh leaf soon. I'm kinda hoping I can order 100 though.

@humble9300 That is awesome!!!! Do you have a recipe? I'd love to try it. Are you adding any lemon extract??

Right on! I'd like to say I'd have the crushed for you but we are at the tail end of winter. The trees are just beginning to recover leaf. I won't have 100g available until June. I had to turn away a customer today. But it is, what it is. I am still offering fresh leaf but I did have to increase pricing to slow down orders. The good news is all of the current leaf is the most mature leaf we will have all year. And it is quite strong. Also the trees that are coming back are good quality as well. @will had some yesterday from 10ft 6 year old and was saying that it was quite bitter and made his tongue numb.

I like to use my espresso machine to make my kratom tea then add some honey and a little creamer