As I mentioned in my intro, I am new to kratom. I have been addicted to every narcotic under the Sun; opiates and meth have been especially difficult. This past December I checked myself into a mental health/drug rehab because of meth. I cleaned up and was put on a bunch of different prescription drugs and none of them were able to pull me out of anxiety and depression. I could not work and spent my days trapped in my house.  When I was introduced to kratom, I immediately felt my anxiety disappear and my depression became managable. My addictive mindset was satiated and I can say without a doubt that with kratom I no longer crave nor want destructive street drugs.  Because of my past I don't not trust my judgement when it comes to dosing. My mindset had always been more is better. I want to be a responsible kratom user and advocate. What I wanted to ask is how much is a reasonable dose? I've read on here that people have been taking kratom for years, and that makes me very hopeful. If some of the more experienced members could share their routines and dosages I would be very grateful. I know everyone is different, but I'd like to make sure I'm on the right track.  I currently take 3 teaspoons in a tea every morning and mid afternoon i take another 3 teaspoons in a water bottle.