Pollinators

This is what I look like when eating at a buffet.

This is going in the kratom bible. Great content!!! 

@guywithtrees caterpillars are here! they love the alkaloids in kratom for self defense 

he got the leaves, red veins and all 😂

@peteypyro bigger than ever...

hiding in plain view too...

@peteypyro  I am familiar with those.. Those spikes on its back will sting you.. Hurts for a while too.. I've seen them on my oak trees but never seen a Caterpillar on my kratom

@peteypyro here are well fertilized kratom 'fruits' that hold the seeds..  almost ripe 

they're many pods too  the bees did their job well too...  and the new blossoms continue...

@peteypyro  HELL YES!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS EXactly what you want! See the brown inside the hole. Those are the seeds. They are still way to early to take but they are looking great. 

@guywithtrees  I think I am going to get my microscope and see if I can get some really good photographs of the seed pods... and the little ovaries with the seeds growing in them and everything... write down to razor-blade-dissected sections at various stages of maturing and ripening, and of that actual seed within that tiny little fruit... among many... on that coronavirus~looking... very scary kooking orb.

🎃 Happy Halloween 🎃