Please help!

Hello, so I use Kratom for all things health šŸ˜… I am passionate about it and Iā€™d like to bring awareness to Alaska. I really want to share the Benifits with those who can really use it to better their lives! There are so many fears attached to it. I may also be pursuing a Kratom business here in Anchorage AK. I think one may gather that it would be a challenge to grow it here other thanĀ growing indoors. What I really want to know for theĀ time being is what is the cleanest/safest, hard metal free, supplierĀ to buy Kratom in bulk? I also like the idea of fresh leaf but may need to hold off til a customer base is established. I currently buy from www.goldenmonk.com. I know they provide lab test results but I have not yet learned to read them. Any adviceĀ is abundantly appreciated šŸ˜ look forward to hearing from the Kratom community!Ā 
Chasz Ā Ā 

@chasz-eats-kratom HI. Just post lab results here, and I'll gladly walk you through themĀ 

line by line.

@peteypyro thank you! Iā€™m still getting used to the app. Seems like itā€™s more for desktopšŸ˜…Ā 

@peteypyro hi here are the lab results šŸ˜Š

@chasz-eats-kratom Thank you very much!Ā 

Ā the metals, especially nickel and lead, aren't great, but acceptable. The mitragynine is good, above 1% is good. The 7-hrdroxy mitragynine is a bit low, so this kratom is a good morning tea type for me. Not so sedative-like from a high 7-hydroxy mitragynine level, and a high enough mitragynine level for most other kratom effects. Nice.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, just a mad scientist!

lol
last edited by peteypyro

@peteypyro hey I really appreciate the analysis breakdown! I love this strain because I can use it in the morning and it wakes me up and I can still take it before bed šŸ˜Š itā€™s a white strain so itā€™s pretty good for energy but has a nice subtleĀ euphoria. Not too happy to hear about the Lead but if you think itā€™s not too high then Iā€™m happy with the product. Itā€™s from www.goldenmonk.com

@chasz-eats-kratomšŸ¤” I get more mercury from tuna, and lead from eating paint chips, than I ever could with that kratom. šŸ˜

Ā the next generation is coming soon..Ā Ā real soon ..