New to kratom
Hello everyone, I've just recently discorved kratom through a friend of mine. I suffer from severe back pain due to a car accident in 2012. I was prescribed pain management medication for quite some time but it got quickly out of hand and I had to stop. Being new to this I would like for some members to PM me some reputable vendors if possible as I don't know of any and would prefer to stay away from my local "headshop". Please let me know! If this is against the rules I apologise, I'm just desperate for some pain relief. Thank you
It's a pleasure to meet you, flash, & Welcome to the forum. Asking for vendor recommendations by PM only is entirely fine. I am pleased that you appear to know the standard AKA rule that vendor recommendations are always done by PM. When I first discovered kratom I was having severe back pain & desperately wanted to avoid the RX pain meds being prescribed. Turns out, after suffering from ever-increasing pain, that I had been walking around for about 5 months with a broken back. The good news is that I was able to use kratom prior to & after lumbar fusion surgery for my pain management very successfully. Once I recovered from a highly successful surgery & no longer needed pain management I quit using Leaf. So, I totally understand how amazing kratom is for severe back pain. I didn't return until several years later but that is a whole nother story, however, I can honestly say that kratom has not only saved me once, it has saved me twice. Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions or concerns, ok?
last edited by Twisted
@leudiousflash **ETA: Please read the rules & understand that vendor names are allowed by PM only.** **Rule #14:** *No vendor solicitation or advertising on the Forum. No links to vendor pages, videos, etc. Naming specific vendors will be allowed ONLY thru PM. Any vendor who uses our member list to PM anyone to solicit business will be banned with no notice. This is a safe place for people to learn & share information about kratom, let's keep it so*. Here is a link to the rules in case you cannot find them, cherit, https://akakratom.com/topic/64/forum-rules/2
last edited by Twisted
I did read the rules, that's why I asked for PM's :) cheers!
@leudiousflash said in [New to kratom](/post/1997): > I did read the rules, that's why I asked for PM's :) cheers! Please look at the post closely, leudiousflash ... the post I edited (**ETA:**) was *FROM* **"cherit"** *TO* you. In other words, I was not talking to you, leudiousflash! Now, if you are still confused, here is a very easy way to figure out exactly **who** is being *spoken to* ... Looking closely at the profile picture next to the name in the picture below, do you see that capital "C" with the red arrow pointing to it? That is a "**C**" for "**cherit**". ![0_1545987164209_a.png](https://i.imgur.com/oFRVSxW.png) Now, looking closely at the profile picture next to the name in the picture below, do you see that capital "L" with the red arrow pointing at it? That would be an "**L**" for you, "**leudiousflash**". ![0_1545987255809_b.png](https://i.imgur.com/IljqOw6.png) Make sense now? Cheers!
last edited by Twisted
Welcome to the AKA forums 😊