Thank you for Having me and did Facebook take down our Group page?
Just signed up for the Board. Did we loose our Facebook page? Anyways nice to be here. Trying to track down where we are moving too. I am out of Colorado 7 years I have been advocating for Kratom. I will do everything I can to help keep kratom legal. I am also riseup on Twitter. My twitter feed is dedicated all to Kratom advocacy.
The American Kratom Association (AKA) has received notice that its PRIVATE Facebook page has been removed for violations of Facebook’s community standards. The AKA is having this issue reviewed by our professional social media consulting team and our attorneys to determine what must be done in order to restore access by the more than 21,000 followers to that Facebook page. While we cannot predict how long it will take for a decision by Facebook to restore access to this page, AKA will conduct a thorough review of the possible reasons for the action taken by Facebook and take appropriate steps to maintain compliance with their community standards in the future. The public AKA Facebook page, with more than 53,000 followers, remains available and we encourage all in the kratom community to use that as a resource for information until we resolve the issues associated with the PRIVATE page., in addition, we encourage those in the kratom community would like to express opinions and share information to go to the AKA Public Forum section of the AKA website – just click on https://akakratom.com/ and you can participate in that forum. The AKA remains committed to do all we can to protect and preserve the freedom of consumers to have access to safe kratom products in the United States. We will adhere to all reasonable community standards required by Facebook to maintain access to this important information forum for our supporters. Please stand by for updates that we will share as we receive guidance from our team, and responses from Facebook. Thanks to every kratom supporter who shares our mission to educate the public and policy makers on the value of kratom for Americans who choose to use it to maintain their health and well-being.
Yeah, weeeeee.. are we having fun yet
@riseup said in [Thank you for Having me and did Facebook take down our Group page?](/post/1977): > Just signed up for the Board. Did we loose our Facebook page? Anyways nice to be here. Trying to track down where we are moving too. > > I am out of Colorado 7 years I have been advocating for Kratom. I will do everything I can to help keep kratom legal. I am also riseup on Twitter. My twitter feed is dedicated all to Kratom advocacy. Hello, Rissup & Welcome to our community. I see that Will has answered your question with the latest AKA statement. However, please be aware that ALL American Kratom Association "Alerts", "Announcements" & "Information" will be posted in "The Advocacy Efforts" section right below this one so please check there often, ok? As an example, here is the link to the "Announcement" that Will brought you, https://akakratom.com/topic/592/statement-regarding-aka-facebook-page
last edited by Twisted
Just a quick update.. https://akakratom.com/topic/594/aka-facebook-group-restored
last edited by Twisted