Newbie checking in
Hello everyone, I'm Mia and just introducing myself and sharing my story. I look forward to getting to know you all. Just over 2 years ago, I was very close to killing myself after decades of toxic medication for my chronic pain and mental illness, my quality of life was almost non-existent and it was negatively impacting everyone around me. I found kratom via a random youtube comment that said it was good for PTSD symptoms, and my biggest mental health issues come from CPTSD. So I got curious and looked it up, after a couple of months of reading about it I decided it was worth a shot, the last one I was planning on taking. Within a half hour of my first dose my partner started crying, I asked him what was wrong and he hugged me and said "It's like the woman I fell in love with has come home". That day I spent almost 6 hours on my feet running around doing things, something I hadn't been able to do since pre-injury when I was 17. I also performed in front of a crowd, something I wouldn't have been able to do without a panic attack previously. As I said, that was over 2 years ago, and I've been taking kratom almost every day since at a small dose of 3 to 4g a day (depending on strain). It's given me back my mobility physically (I've even lost almost 100lbs!) and balanced out my mental health so much I was able to stop taking all prescription drugs. Thank goodness for Kratom!
@mia-beresford Welcome to our community, Mia ... ![0_1547279696977_wave.2.gif](https://i.imgur.com/AyyfJuZ.gif) It is a pleasure to meet you & Thank You for sharing your story, it is touching as well as familiar. We have been so blessed & I will never grow tired of reading the wonderful success stories that have been made possible thanks to our precious Leaf. Please, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me, ok?
last edited by Twisted