Kratom is a gift of nature
... and a friend of humanity. Hi, my name is Lawren and I've been using pure kratom leaf off and on for about 10 years. I started out using it after elbow surgery as an alternative to prescription pain killers. I have learned to treat it with respect and use it in moderation for the best results.
Hi Lawren, it's great to have you with us! Lol you no doubt know far more than I do, as I've been learning about and taking it for only 21 months now. Glad to have you with us!
Hi Dijon, it's good to be here. 21 months is a fair stretch and I look forward to hearing more about your experience with our beloved kratom.
I shouldn't be alive right now. Should have died a long time ago, and did, several times. I know that my time is limited; but I have quality and hope and that's all that matters!
I don't know what you've been through but I'm very glad you're alive and doing good work here to spread the truth about kratom and keep it legal. Kudos and thanks.
First of all a big welcome! 10 years! We are glad to have you with us.
Thank you! Glad to be here!
@lawren-freebody I meet kratom for the first time in 2011 all alone, as I am sure you did. I took a chance on a plant and it gave me my life back too. So great-full this plant has now also grown a community! I just don't know how any one could be against what nature provides. With this community I hope we can open others eyes on its gifts.
@lawren-freebody Hey Lawren, it is a real pleasure to meet you & Welcome to our community. I met kratom 10 years ago & during the years since our precious Leaf has saved me not once ... but twice!
Hello everyone, its great to see you all!