A couple newbie
Hi everyone. My name is Steve. I think I unintentionally replied to someone's post as my introduction. I have never done anything like this before so please be patient with me. I don't know if you can even see my only name for this forum, but I chose 'the_professor' for myself. Please don't think that is high-brow or anything like that. It is simply that I am a University professor with severe arthritis who uses kratom to ease the pain so I can continue teaching and being with students. I am going to try to post this and hopefully, no disasters :) Also, I am not associated with Gilligan's Island, although I am part of the Medicare generation. Thank you so graciously, Steve.
@the_professor Hello, Professor & Welcome to our community. As for your username, I Lov it & you do not sound the least bit "high-brow". You are a Professor & that says many good things about you. ![0_1548613592668_cool.png](https://i.imgur.com/YEJSb5C.png) If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, ok?
Steve, I'm another member of the Medicare generation haha. Kratom is cheaper than Medicare.
Hello Prof Steve, I just welcomed you in a different area
@vincent-bryant Hi Vincent, that is very true about Medicare. In fact, most all RX is more expensive than Kratom; if Kratom was left to a free market. Thanks for replying to my goofy post. It was supposed to be entitled ' A complete newbie' ... what a doofus I am. Take care and best to you. I posted to your Alabama Law thread (I believe it was yours) Hang in there my friend. My prayers and thoughts are with you for your personal comfort and relief. Steve