Morris-Ken
Ken; because you tried to post to the Locked, "Community Rules" your intro post landed in the Post Que. I created your own Intro Topic & moved it here so that I could approve it ... ![0_1549320176318_smile.png](https://i.imgur.com/9LeVLXo.png) If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me, ok?
last edited by Twisted
I am Morris-Ken and from NC. I have been using pain pills for 25 years, Kratom not only helps with pain but my whole physical and mental well-being. My family and everyone that knows me can't believe the difference in me for the past 7 months. I used Suboxone to come off pain pills but the side effects are brutal and I tapered off that to Kratom. I really don't know what I would do if it were banned here in NC. I am hoping that this site will spread the news of the great uses and stop the wrong information going out about it. They never tell you in the Media and Big Pharma that the deaths were not Kratom but Kratom in their system mixed with other Opioids and other things like alcohol caused a synergy of causes.
Hello @Morris-Ken Its nice to meet you! Thank you very much for introducing yourself. Welcome to the forum Congratulations on your 7 months! Great job!