I am a believer....its amazing
Hi folks...I posted 2 or 3 weeks ago for the first time. I had done some research on kratom and was skeptical. I thought it just sounded too good and too easy to be true. I am a chronic pain sufferer and have had my pain medication reduced to almost nothing over the past year and needed to find another way to deal with my pain and take back control of my life. I pulled the trigger and ordered some kratom and.....it is amazing. It has been a week, I take about 2 grams twice a day...mixed in a little chocolate milk...I am working on the best way to get it into me quick, it does have a taste all its own....and in about a half hour I am all set. Pain is gone and all I feel is normal. Happy and normal and ready to get on with my day. It is amazing. I am so glad I worked up the courage to try it, because I was pretty skeptical.
Very happy it's working out for you @swanville ! Welcome to the club.
@swanville, So very happy to hear that it's working out well for you! I will never get tired of hearing this! Or forget that day when it entered my life!
@swanville Welcome to our community & I am very happy to see that kratom has been working for you ... ![0_1549500229512_welcome.gif](https://i.imgur.com/tZyFz5k.gif) It certainly does for me as well as many others here. Please let me know if you have any questions, ok?
I've been using Kratom since 2012, after I had surgery and got hooked on hydrocodone. It's amazing. Not only does it help my arthritis pain, but it gives me energy and helps me enjoy my day more. I am praying they don't succeed in spreading lies about this awesome plant and banning it. I've written to my representatives when needed. We MUST all do whatever we can to protect our RIGHT to use kratom.
In complete agreement with you there! This has been such a life changer for so many!! Myself included, although I only found it in April of 2017