Anyone who knows me, knows that I am VERY RARELY able to keep myself at " a minute" lol. I am new to the forum community 🙄, after just beginning to feel comfortable with the online thing... specifically, FB.. I still hoped & thought that maybe... JUST MAYBE, there would be a " reprieve " from the groups being deleted, of people being removed from groups, or those who were repeatedly being jailed in zuckerprision. Not to mention that I was (am), using a phone to do this, as I was when the AKA started the forum. There were too many things that I just wasn't able to do, from my phone, that I was able to do with my Android on fb; therefore I stuck with it. THANKFULLY we have some awesome forum /computer ppl who have now resolved that... 😁😁😁😉 lucky you😉. I am new to the AKA Admin TEAM, ( WHOM I CHERISH!!!), .. they are quite used to my diarrhea of the mouth, my odd and at times, irritating sense of humor. I was introduced to our life changing tea, almost 2 years ago now. ( April 29th 2017, it'll be 24 months ❤❤❤) But, I have been an AKA State captain for Ca, since Oct. WOW... what an Eye opener! I was injured at 16 ( long ago), as a lifeguard and had dislocated my ankle, as I went into the water, to get a little boy. I had a short leg cast put on too tight and it cut off the circulation and killed the nerves. My leg was allowed to remain on too long and the nerve damage went into my spine, affected my organs, and has left me with fu body CRPS, organ failure and trigeminal neuralgia. It's now in my brain and cognitive abilities, which has been a struggle for me. I have always felt lucky and very fortunate to have my brain intact, as I have spent more years IN school than out. I LOVE LEARNING! Have Always been an avid reader, thinker and LOVE the sciences!! I was actually 2.. Eh almost 3 months from graduating from med school, as I had to take a medical leave of absence and wasn't able to return. Wayyyyy too much medical history, to retype. So I am going to have to learn what to do, in order to paste some of my history, here, vs rewriting the long "never ending story"🙄. So, for now, I will stop here, as I have a sneaky suspicion... it's already long enough. I look forward to getting to know all of you, finding out who I may already know, behind those screen names, as well as reconnecting with those who we are trying to leave old and comfortable stomping grounds, on over here. Wayyyyy too much medical history, to retype. So I am going to have to learn what to do, in order to paste some of my history, here, vs rewriting the long "never ending story"🙄. So, for now, I will stop here, as I have a sneaky suspicion... it's already long enough. I look forward to getting to know all of you, finding out who I may already know, behind those screen names, as well as reconnecting with those who we are trying to leave old and comfortable stomping grounds, on over here.