Hi I'm new here
Hi, I'm here because my partner has severe pain issues and had found kratom to be a useful tool in helping him. He has chronic back pain and fibromyalgia. I was a member of other groups on fb that for some reason unknown to me, have disappeared. I'm a big proponent of having freedom of choice and that of course, includes our choices regarding our health.
@aylene-front Hello, Aylene, & Welcome to our community ... ![0_1551303192395_wave.ani.2.gif](https://i.imgur.com/76MXoc7.gif) I agree with you that we have to protect our freedom of choice which is exactly why I am here. It is a pleasure to meet you & if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, ok?
last edited by Twisted
@aylene-front ohhhh hello, okay, first off, welcome to the forum! It's great to have you with us! Please don't hesitate to ask any of the admins questions if you should have them. Please excuse me here... I hope that you will forgive me, and as we hopefully as we get to know each other you will see, that I joke a lot. I saw your screen name( name), and immediately had to chuckle. one of my brothers calls me Ilean... I am an amputee so I lean...... the other calls me Ihop.. Lol anyway , WELCOME!