New to the Forum
Hi everybody. I'm new to the forum - heard about it on the Facebook group. I've been using kratom for about a year for chronic pain and I've learned a lot on the various Facebook groups. Always looking to learn more!
@sherry Hi, Sherry, & Welcome to our community ... ![0_1551303306771_welcome.gif](https://i.imgur.com/ZDIpbBn.gif) Believe me when I say, even after 10 years in this amazing kratom community I learn more every day. Our precious Leaf has so much to offer in so many ways. Please, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask, ok?
last edited by Twisted
@sherry welcome to the AKA forum. I'm so happy to have you here.
@sherry hello there, how are you doing? Can I be of any assistance? Please look around, become familiar with how things work, look and if you have any questions or suggestions, please let an admin know ❣
@sherry Hi Sherry: Hey, it is great to have you here. You will find that our administrators are the BEST. If you need any assistance and/or information, they are right there on the spot. Also, the community is very support. People are here with diverse issues, but generally have the common thread that Kratom has provided a non-pharmacological relief of symptoms and a generally better life. That has certainly been my experience. It is really great to have you here, Steve
@dijon-evans Thank you, Dijon. I don't have any questions right now but I've got your name now in case I do. :)