New
@ivyrose Hi Lois, & Welcome to our community ... ![0_1551335030916_greeting.gif](https://i.imgur.com/jeTCDoo.gif) If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, ok?
@ivyrose Hi. Welcome to the forum. It's not often that I run into another Lois. Pretty old fashioned name. Mine was passed down from Great Grandma and my Grandmother. My middle name is 4 generations. I hope you enjoy being here, let us know if we can help in any way. ā™„ļø
Hello And how are you doing? It's great to have you here! Please let any of the admin if you need anything, or have any questions!
@ivyrose Hi Lois: I am a layperson (non-administrator) on the forum, who likes to go about and introduce myself and welcome people. I believe in the forum, the healing power of Kratom and the fact that it should not be banned but should be studied further to see how it does what it does. Anyway, we have the world's best Administrators who are ready and willing to help out. They are very knowledgeable and caring. They embraced me when I first came onto the forum and were very helpful in getting me information that I would not have otherwise have gotten had I not known them. They have a passion for what they do and are the BEST. Take care Lois. Steve PS - I just drove through your lovely state a day or so ago. I spent the last couple of months in Florida but had to come back north to Ohio for personal reasons. I enjoyed my time in South Carolina.
@the_professor professor, professor, my dear prof Steve... šŸ¤šŸ¤ā¤
@ivyrose hello, it's great to have you here
@ivyrose sure!!! Its very hard to wait! I'm not a good waiter at all.. lol But ESPECIALLY with something like this