Biz Says Hi!
Hello everyone! I go by Biz and I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. While I'm new to this forum, I'm not new to this gentle herb. Hopefully I can add to the conversation and have a little fun with all you fine folks at the same time. I look forward to the interaction!
![](https://i.imgur.com/iuNHWaj.gif)  Hey, Biz & welcome! _I see you brought Kiss kitty with you, cool! _
@'Bizaro22': > Hello everyone! I go by Biz and I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. While I'm new to this forum, I'm not new to this gentle herb. Hopefully I can add to the conversation and have a little fun with all you fine folks at the same time. I look forward to the interaction! Nice to meet you.  Welcome to the forum. My kratom journey started 2 years ago now.  Changed my life, gave my family me back.  I'm not only thankful for the relief I feel from kratom, but also the friendships being made.
I feel the same way Lois!   :)
Welcome to the forum Biz! I look forward to seeing you in discussions as well as the fun part!