New to the forum, My name is Benji
Hi All, I'm new to this forum but have explored around in it and love it so far. It's good to find people and a place I can go to find out information and ask questions. I wanted to ask members for their recommendations on what online companies do you recommend for buying premium Kratom at an affordable price.  Thank you, –Benji ETA: Please read the rules & submit all vendor recommendations thru PM only (Rule #14).  T_hank You, Ben._
Hello & welcome, Ben …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) _It's a real pleasure to meet you, look around, see what we have & share share share!_
Welcome to the forum Benjibles. Take some time wander around and say hello. Wide variety of topics and I am sure if you start something like a premium kratom question thread you will get lots of input. I know many of the members have champagne tastes and would be happy to talk strains and veins with you.
Oh, my bad. Didn't mean to break any rules on my first day here. If anyone has any online retailer suggestions, please PM me. Thank you!!!!!
@'Benjibles': > Oh, my bad. Didn't mean to break any rules on my first day here. If anyone has any online retailer suggestions, please PM me. Thank you!!!!! No worries, Ben, like I said on the phone everything around here is new so we are all learning. Can't you smell the fresh paint? I see Aegis is already hitting you up for Rep, gotta look out for him, _he's a sly one ._..  :P Relax & learn (& make a few mistakes!) with the rest of us, ok?   :cool:
No problem Benjibles looks like we are all still here, so you didn't break anything. Remember if you like my post to hit the rate button :D
Welcome home Benjibles. I see you have already began to explore the forum. Please stay and post your questions and you experiences so we can all continue our growth.
Welcome benji. Pm me and I’ll throw ya some suggestions