Alzheimer
Hello, a friend of mine has Alzheimer. o you know, if Kratom can help there. Normal medication does not. My friend is getting sicker and sicker. With greatings from Vienna Carl :)
@'Karl Strudel': > Hello, > > a friend of mine has Alzheimer. o you know, if Kratom can help there. Normal medication does not. My friend is getting sicker and sicker. > > With greatings from Vienna > > Carl :) Hi Karl, I am not sure about that, but I have read that it helps a lot with dementia.  Servus! ;) Funny
@'FunnyGermanGirl': > Hi Karl, > > I am not sure about that, but I have read that it helps a lot with dementia.  > > Servus! ;) > Funny Thx funny :) alles Gute
@'Karl Strudel': > Hello, > > a friend of mine has Alzheimer. o you know, if Kratom can help there. Normal medication does not. My friend is getting sicker and sicker. > > With greatings from Vienna > > Carl :) I have read _anecdotal_ reports of the benefits of kratom with dementia, as Funny has already stated, however, nothing specifically pertaining to Alzheimer's. The two conditions are separated by a very fine, very fuzzy line & neither one is truly well understood by the medical community, even in the most advanced research. No matter how infinitesimal the research is able to push the boundaries it always ends at … GBG science (guess by golly). Having said that, let me dig thru my stacks of articles to give you the documentation I am able to locate. I also want to offer my sympathies as I know the heartache of watching someone you care deeply for slowly disappear. My husband & I are my dad's caregivers & have had to observe him disappear slowly, bit by bit over the past 5 years. The pain is not describable & I would wish it on nobody.