Advocate Looking To Help Keep Kratom Legal And People Free To Choose
Name's Jody and obviously new here. Not sure what will happen to kratom but my hopes are that it remains a viable option to being broke all the time and depending on the gubment for food stamps. Love the work and results going on AKA. (not sure what happened to font.. using my phone for first post and to be sure it is a PITA; never again -pc only from here on unless emergency :s ). Hope to be able to contribute.
@'PtahTek': > Name's Jody and obviously new here. > Not sure what will happen to kratom but my hopes are that it remains a viable option to being broke all the time and depending on the gubment for food stamps. > Love the work and results going on AKA. (not sure what happened to font.. > using my phone for first post and to be sure it is a PITA; never again -pc only from here on unless emergency :s ). > Hope to be able to contribute. A warm welcome to you, Jody. :heart: Being broke and depending on the gubment truly sucks. It's exciting that you're offering to contribute to our fight to keep Kratom legal; thank you very much! There is so much work to be done. It would be fantastic to get to know you a little bit, how you came upon Kratom and how it has helped you. We also have a testimonial section where you could share your experiences. Again, welcome to the AKA family! :) ~Funny
@'PtahTek': > Name's Jody and obviously new here. > Not sure what will happen to kratom but my hopes are that it remains a viable option to being broke all the time and depending on the gubment for food stamps. > Love the work and results going on AKA. (not sure what happened to font.. > using my phone for first post and to be sure it is a PITA; never again -pc only from here on unless emergency :s ). > Hope to be able to contribute. Hello & Welcome to the forum, Jody  :shy: As for using phones for anything other than phone calls &/or texting, I definitely take a pass, lol. I know, how retro, right? Just letting you know I get it! Make yourself at home; read the info here, share & enjoy spending time with your neighbors in the kratom community.
Thanks for the warm welcome and to be sure; once I get familiar with AKA site and activities I will contribute as I can. Thanks for championing the kratom cause and look forward to joining the ranks. Much love, Jody
@'PtahTek': > Thanks for the warm welcome and to be sure; once I get familiar with AKA site and activities I will contribute as I can. > Thanks for championing the kratom cause and look forward to joining the ranks. > Much love, > Jody You are very Welcome, Jody, & it's a real pleasure to meet you. FYI, not only do I try to stick to phone calls & texting on my phone, I always use my Mac or my iPad for the forum. Seems we have a lot in common  :cool: