Hello folks very happy to be part of the team God bless you all
Thank you so much for letting me be part of this great team. together we all can get our lives back
if you've had a problem with any type of drugs please join us in an effort to spread the word that kratom can and will give you your life back.please join now and help with the fight to keep kratom legal .I've been addicted for a very long time and kratom has giving me a second chance to have my life back. please Lord help us and give us that second chance in Jesus i pray for all of us that have struggled with drugs
@'Tr Collins': > if you've had a problem with any type of drugs please join us in an effort to spread the word that kratom can and will give you your life back.please join now and help with the fight to keep kratom legal .I've been addicted for a very long time and kratom has giving me a second chance to have my life back. please Lord help us and give us that second chance in Jesus i pray for all of us that have struggled with drugs Hello, Tr & Welcome to the forum … ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) Kratom has given so many of us the wonderful opportunity to reclaim our lives I am re-inspired every time I see a new success. Please make yourself at home & I invite you to share your own story in our "Testimonials" forum under "Your Story". I hope to see & hear more about you now that you are here.